Job Posting: Administrative Assistant
- Support the Operations Executive in:
- Ensuring the successful implementation of of all ALIM programs
- Develop and implement performance goals and monitor progress of internal programs
- Develop risk management plans to address potential liabilities
- Implement systems and processes to maintain optimal, repeatable, and compliant operations.
Organizational Operational Management
- Establish consistent, objective program-performance standards of accountability
- Complete special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and monitoring progress and results.
- Aids in improving the program and service quality by giving input into new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Aids in maintaining financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Aids in maintaining continuity among board, leadership and volunteer work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Coordinates scholar speaking requests, event placement, and logistics management
Client Relationship Management
- Ensure client satisfaction through implementation of solutions and technology while keeping current with industry trend
- Establish regular communication and relationship management with ALIMni, especially summer program graduates
- Recruit and manage volunteers for publicizing and promoting ALIM events through direct and digital communication
- Assisting with the planning and execution of programming
- Follow up with financial commitments from both donors and clients
- Oversee ALIM’s digital communication and social media platforms
- Help maintain, monitor, and increase ALIM’s website and social media presence
- Aide in outreach to existing and new regional partners for programming and coordination
The AA will be thoroughly committed to ALIM’s mission. All candidates should be meticulous and organized self-starters who are energetic, adaptable, available, and teachable. Candidates must have proven organizational and communication skills (written and verbal) that promote and enhance the quality of ALIM’s programming and helps establish strong engagement with clients, volunteers, and stakeholders. There may be potential for upward mobility based on organizational growth and employee performance.
Ideal candidates can demonstrable experience and qualities that include:
- At least three years of planning and organizational experience; preferably in a non-profit setting
- Experience in utilizing diverse communication medium, including social media platforms, to establish relationships with diverse stakeholder groups
- An unwavering commitment to quality programming and data-driven evaluation
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
- The ability to be self-directed with flexible hours
- The ability to delegate and motivate others (particularly volunteers)
- Travel, based on interest and needs
- Legal working status (United States)
Qualified candidates should send an updated resume, cover letter, and three references to:
- Jose Acevedo (Operations Executive)